If you're looking for a challenging position in a multinational audit company (5th largest in the world), then this is the opportunity you've been expecting.
If you're a fresh graduate and if you have basic knowledge in auditing/ accounting, then you are a potential candidate!
We need a mature and responsible approach to professional tasks, integrity and commitment to our team, as well as a positive attitude and constructive approach.
Succeeding in this role requires strong analytical thinking, enhanced with attention to details and careful planning.
We expect you to be always cooperative and solution-oriented.
What's the job about?
>>> Junior Auditor
- Perform audit missions in companies in various fields coordinated by Senior Auditors.
- Perform the necessary reviews to obtain relevant information.
- Document clearly and concisely the carried out reviews by preparing worksheets.
- Elaborate audit reports for each thematic section reviewed.
- Present conclusions to audit team coordinator.
We will offer you:
- Career opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Relaxed working environment
- A development process that allows everybody to participate and share ideas
- A bounded team where work becomes fun
What are the requirements?
- Economic University degree (preferably but not limited to: Accounting, Finance, Audit)
- Strong theoretical knowledge of accounting
- Economic legislation and IFRS knowledge is an advantage
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet, E-mail)
- Very good command of English
- Responsibility and determination
- Planning and organization skills
- Result and deadline oriented
- Good communication abilities
- Initiative, flexibility, honesty, team spirit
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org till 25 October 2019