We are looking for a rock-star Full Stack Java Developer to join our team. If that is you, then we need to talk.
Candidate will have to be able to work efficiently as both, a key contributor to deliver specific features and as an individual contributor of a larger development team.
Will work with business analysts to determine acceptance tests. You will essentially be taking the approach of staring form the ground up and delivering proof of concepts, functional prototypes and finished products.
Should be able to perform system troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis on a regular basis.
• Minimum 3+ years experience in Software Development.
• Professional development experience with Java 8, JMX.
• Strength in Java web services using Restful frameworks.
• Design and development expertise.
• Experience working with Linux systems.
• Experience with Agile scrum.
• Fluent oral and written English
Nice to have:
• Docker /Docker Swarm/ Docker Engine API
• Play Framework (Akka)
• Scala, Spark, Kafka
• Design and development expertise MongoDB or NoSQL based applications
• Team Player.
• Positive attitude
We offer a most competitive benefits package, including:
• Excellent opportunity to work on projects within an internationally based company;
• Very attractive salary package;
• Performance bonus programs;
• Flexible working time;
• Holiday allowance scheme;
• Strong career potential and professional development;
• EU Travel opportunities;
• Very nice and modern work environment;
• Training & development opportunities;
More informations about the product at: www.epydoc.com or www.forcive.com To Apply for this position please send your CV to: email@example.com
EpyDoc is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.