Software quality is one of the most important processes in the software industry, and we want YOU to ensure a qualitative functionality for our test requirements. Ready to take on this challenge?
ISD is looking to hire a talented QA Engineer. This will give you the opportunity to create products that have a real and a major impact on both social and industrial progress.
· Strong knowledge of testing principles, concepts and techniques
· Knowledge of testing-related tools (version control, defect tracking, test management, test automation, condition simulation, monitoring)
· Basic programming skills in OOP
· Good SQL skills
· Good knowledge of English
· Team player with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
· Analysing coming user stories for full non-ambiguous requirements
· Managing defects by recording, reporting, analysing and tracking to resolution
· Communicating with developers and clients to solve issues
· Creating functional and non-functional test plans/test scenarios
· Performing functional and regression testing
· Designing and developing test strategies
· Maintaining and improving existing automated tests, and adding new ones as appropriate
Additional skills and qualifications:
· Experience of automated testing
· Experience of performance and load testing
· Experience of working with TDD / BDD
· An understanding of agile/scrum methodology
· Experience of working in continuous integration and continuous delivery environments
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another engineering discipline
· Dynamic and enthusiastic team
· Great health care
· Opportunities to train and work abroad in Netherlands.
· Paid lunch
· Sport compensation
· Relaxation areas and free fruits
· Access to corporate library and online courses
· Trainings and career development
Visit our Career page at http://isd-soft.com/careers/ to view more of our intriguing open positions and be the first one to apply.