INDRIVO is a privately held, progressive international company specializing in customized digital consulting and technology development services. We breed exceptional talent and our team is constantly evolving as we strive to inspire our people and grow them to be thought industry leaders.
As a Software Developer, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and will be responsible for all stages of software development, including architecture design, implementation and testing.
- Excellent knowledge of C # (from 3 years old);
- Experience with ASP.NET and ASP.NET CORE;
- Experience with REST or SOAP;
- Experience with modern object-database mapper such as Entity Framework,Nhibernate or Dapper;
- Experience with MS SQL Server,PostgreSQL;
- Broad vision and interest in modern technologies and trends;
- Intermediate and advanced level of English language.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of an web application framework;
- Experience in developing WPF-applications;
- Experience in developing WCF-services;
- Ability and desire to write tests, experience with NUnit, Moq;
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing productivity;
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers with the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing training, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying ".Net Developer (Middle) in the subject line. For more information, please contact us at: 079733016.