We are SOFT TEHNICA, a company that has gathered over 10 years worth of experience in developing software products. Our company is constantly growing, therefore we are always looking for new members to join our awesome team. Whether you’re an IT passionate ready to join an enthusiastic team, or you’re willing to challenge and grow your skills by working on innovative or international projects, then we can’t wait to meet you! Find more about us at: http://www.soft-tehnica.com/
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
IT Business Analyst - Chisinau. Moldova based.
Mission: as a Business Analyst, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and liaise with clients, managers, team members, software developers, and project managers to deliver the solution analysis, design and implementation according to the business requirements;
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- To identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Acts as a liaison between end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts and consultants in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of significant or specific stakeholders
- Maintains wizard-driver configuration tables in the case management system(s). Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
- Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develops information system documentation to support efficient operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes.
- Experience with modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques (UML, using tools like Visio or similar tools) (mandatory)
- Understanding of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Lean and Scrum), architectural frameworks and key ITIL discipline;
- Data difinition;
- The ability to break the milestones or projects into smaller pieces and to put them back together: playing with the details but with the overview in mind;
- Great communication skills, adaptable, abstract thinker, problem solver;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships as well as managing competing demands;
- Experience in business analysis, previous contact with a variety of business, markets, clients or in it sales operations;
- Entrepreneurial and curious mindset;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or in a similar field of study;
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to understand and work with different business models;
- Come meet us and you will discover by yourself more benefits.
Find more about us at: www.soft-tehnica.com .
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com quoting the reference: "IT Business Analyst".
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.