We are SOFT TEHNICA, a company that has gathered over 10 years worth of experience in developing software products. Our company is constantly growing, therefore we are always looking for new members to join our awesome team. Whether you’re an IT passionate ready to join an enthusiastic team, or you’re willing to challenge and grow your skills by working on innovative or international projects, then we can’t wait to meet you! Find more about us at: http://www.soft-tehnica.com/
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
Mission: as a Project Manager, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and liaise with clients, managers, team members, software developers to oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables according to the business requirements;
• Developing project plans, monitoring, appraising job results and identifying resources needed;
• Developing schedules and methods for measuring results;
• Collaborating with the clients in order to understand and translate the business needs into functional specifications, technical documentation;
• Write software development specifications and make sure that all the aims of the project are met within scope and budget by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies;
• Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project;
• Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion;
• Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures;
• Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities;
• Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products;
• Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
• Carrying out risk assessment.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- university degree and +2 years of professional experience in IT domain as Project Management in structured teams, business experience would be a plus
- Desire to lead dynamic and challenging projects
- Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle is an advantage
- Good understanding of project management methods, processes and standards
- Technical Management and Understanding,
- Analyzing Information,
- Informing Others, Staffing,
- Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to understand and work with different business models;
- Come meet us and you will discover by yourself more benefits.
Find more about us at: www.soft-tehnica.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com quoting the reference: "IT Project Manager".
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.