We are SOFT TEHNICA, a company that has gathered over 10 years worth of experience in developing software products. Our company is constantly growing, therefore we are always looking for new members to join our awesome team. Whether you’re an IT passionate ready to join an enthusiastic team, or you’re willing to challenge and grow your skills by working on innovative or international projects, then we can’t wait to meet you! Find more about us at: http://www.soft-tehnica.com/
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
Mission: As a Software Developer, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and will be responsible for all stages of software development, including architecture design, implementation and testing.
- Develop quality solutions
- Fix bugs, provide ongoing support, and ensure client satisfaction
- Design and build flexible, user-friendly, and maintainable systems
- Develop third party integrations that ensure satisfaction
- Data migration to new platforms
- Work in a team of skilled professionals
- Share knowledge and information with others to inspire innovation
- Expertise with custom PHP applications
- Strong Drupal backend administration knowledge. Includes: Drupal core administration concepts, as content types, User roles and permissions, Fields, Taxonomy
- Experience with common Drupal contrib modules like Views, Panels, Rules, Flag, Rate
- Ability to develop custom modules:
-Knowing Drupal’s hook system
-Basic knowledge of Database API
-At least basic knowledge of Form API
- Ability to extend any contrib module using hooks, ctools plugins, concepts, etc. preferred
- Any experience with items in the list below will be considered an advantage: Drush, Drush Make, Features, Ctools plugins, Views handler plugins, Migrate module
- Basic knowledge of OOP concepts highly preferred
- Technical English skills
- Great team player;
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Competitive salary;
- Office centrally located;
- Office perks including chill out area.
Find more about us at: www.soft-tehnica.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: "Drupal/PHP Developer".
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.