DevelopmentAid is hiring:
Imagine yourself working for a well-respected international company, with a long track record in Moldova. You are part of a young and dynamic team, working on a product that’s steadily taking over the world. You have well defined responsibilities, and get the recognition you deserve for your individual performance. Sounds good? Then read on!
DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
• Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines;
• Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new information;
• Identify and report double information;
• Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information.
• University degree;
• Computer literacy (standard Office applications);
• Good command of the English language;
• Experience is not mandatory.
• Full time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary starting 325 Euro for the trial period and 350 euros net after the trial period;
• Official employment;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Young team, social events, free refreshments;
• Periodical salary revision.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code DA-DMD, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.