INDRIVO is a privately held, progressive international company specializing in customized digital consulting and technology development services. We breed exceptional talent and our team is constantly evolving as we strive to inspire our people and grow them to be thought industry leaders.
- Ensure the quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them;
- Identify and develop new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Cold-call in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Market and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Respond to tender documents, write proposals, report and support literature;
- Provide technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- Advise on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas;
- Handle hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
- Manage workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
- +2 years prior experience in Sales;
- understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Ability to solve challenging tasks;
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers with the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results-based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team-building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing training, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line. For more information, please contact us at: 079733016.