Duties and Responsibilities:
• ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them;
• identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
• cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
• reparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
• marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
• responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
• providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
• advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas;
• handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
• managing workload in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals.
• +2 years prior experience in Sales;
• understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
• Ability to solve challenging tasks;
• Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Competitive salary;
- Modern office building, centrally located;
- Office perks including chill out area.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV to email@example.com
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.