Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS2.1/3, jQuery, Ajax, front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects;
- Collaborate with senior consultants, information architects, designers and business analysts to develop and deliver the best products to our clients and to the market;
- Adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states;
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI;
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices including smartphones and tablets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 years of experience with Angular JS development framework, Node.JS and NoSQL;
- Advanced understanding of standard front end development technologies: HTML5, CSS2.1/3, jQuery + Plugins, Photoshop/Illustrator;
- Demonstratable experience developing for Responsive Web Design, as well as targeted Mobile Web Development;
- Experience with/using Version control (i.e.: GIT, SVN);
- Strong command of using Firebug and/or Chrome Developer Tools;
- Comfortable working around PHP templates and the various IDEs, 3rd party API integration, varied CMS experience;
- Good understanding of Front End concepts such as Progressive Enhancement vs. Graceful Degradation, accessibility, browser inconsistencies and support for various CSS properties;
- Experience developing with plain jQuery and other JS librairies;
- Native mobile app development;
- Proficient with preprocessors such as Sass, LESS;
- Proficient using regular expressions;
- Experience with OOP pattern development;
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are a dynamic team and do not discriminate against gender, age or race;
- We are located in a modern office building in the center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "Front-End Developer" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com