Career level: Junior professional, at the beginning of a thrilling accounting career
- As a Junior Accounting at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Full cycle accounting for companies from various fields of activity
- Statutory bookkeeping in compliance with local regulations
- Monthly statutory reporting & management reporting
- Accounting consultancy and guidelines for clients
- Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Some accounting experience would be great
- Good command of English and advanced MS Office
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit
OUR CORE VALUE: EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE
We welcome our clients' needs, anticipate potential challenges to provide the best result, being clear, and open in our communication and delivering what we promise -every day, for every client. What matters to their business is what matters most to us.
BDO. BECAUSE RELATIONSHIPS MATTER
There are many excellent accounting firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins - and ends - with exceptional regard for our people!
As a Member Firm of BDO, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, our services incorporate the requirements of professional standards and the expertise of a network with close to 80,087 professionals operating through 1,591 offices in more than 162 countries.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org until 25.05.2019.