DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider, specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated person, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including DevelopmentAid database of clients, market leads and other individual research.
• Establish business relations with clients over email, social media and via phone;
• Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted organizations;
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects;
• Help the Business Development Manager build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients;
• Manage data for existing and new clients in the database;
Assist Business Development Manager in preparing for the business trips;
• Responsible for Business Development Manager’s conversation with clients, during its absence. Your competencies:
• University degree;
• Computer literacy (standard Office applications);
• Good command of English, both written and spoken;
• Additional language skills would be highly advantageous;
• Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred);
• Attentive to details, customer oriented and accurate in the working process. We offer:
• Full time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary starting with 300 euros net base salary for the trial period (2 months); 325 euros net salary after the trial;
• Performance-based bonuses;
• Official employment;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Young team, social events, free refreshments. Career path:
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments. If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code LG-BDD, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/ for more information.