An international Group of Companies due to growth of business is looking for a Finance Manager on a full-time basis for its office in Moldova.
Financial Manager (budgeting and consolidated reporting)
Financial Manager is generally responsible for preparation of monthly management account reports, preparation financial statements for IFRS audit in accordance with inter-company policies.
About Dyninno Group Limited:
- International group of companies with diversified businesses operating since 2004.
- Three main industries: Travel, Financial Technologies and Entertainment.
- Offices: USA, Malta, Philippines, Colombia, United Kingdom, Russia, Romania, Latvia, Moldova, Cyprus, Egypt, Canada.
- Selling products to customers in more than 50 markets worldwide, using 12 languages.
- Network of around 1200 independent agents worldwide, 200 IT specialists and over 380 support professionals.
- Motivating income starting from $700.
- Extensive Benefits.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Good knowledge in accounting (IFRS and local).
- Excellent knowledge in Excel/Power Point/other MS Office programs.
- Attention to details.
- Willing to accept new tasks.
- Be responsible for the result.
- Leading of consolidation process in Group’s accounting system (Navision).
- Direct support with budgeting process.
- Actuals vs Budget analysis.
- Detailed cost analysis for the Group and preparation of support tables/materials.
- Participating in the work with external auditors (Big4).
- Preparation of monthly Group Management report and analysis of results.
- Support management with detailed analysis of financial statement line item (if required).
- Support management with other Ad-Hoc tasks.