We are SOFT TEHNICA, a company that has gathered over 10 years worth of experience in developing software products. Our company is constantly growing, therefore we are always looking for new members to join our awesome team. Whether you’re an IT passionate ready to join an enthusiastic team, or you’re willing to challenge and grow your skills by working on innovative or international projects, then we can’t wait to meet you! Find more about us at: http://www.soft-tehnica.com/
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
PHP Software Developer (Laravel/CodeIgniter/Symphony)
Mission: As a Software Developer, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and will be responsible for all stages of software development, including architecture design, implementation and testing.
- Collaborate with a talented and driven team to develop applications using PHP
- Developing new components, modules and awesome features;
- In charge with the maintenance of the solution;
- At least 1 years of experience with one of the the development framework: Laravel/CodeIgniter/Symphony/Angular JS
- Ability to work as part of a team
- BS degree in computer Science or equivalent years of experience
- Expertise with custom PHP applications
- Expertise in the following programming languages: PHP
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to learn and a positive attitude
- Competetive salary based on performance /experience / level / skills;
- Bonuses based on project excellent release;
- Agile Methodology;
- Excellent opportunity to grow professionally on the world-known projects of different complexity;
- Flexible working hours upon which you agree with your Manager;
- Training & development opportunities, certification for you career path;
- Working within a young and dynamic team
- Modern office building, centrally located;
- Office perks including chill out area.
Find more about us at: www.soft-tehnica.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: "PHP Developer".
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.