Programmer (.NET Developer)
We are looking for a Programmer, whose main role will be to take an active part in different stages of software development using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and experience:
- To develop software for new services and products using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET);
- To make software deployment and initial setup;
- To integrate software components and third-party programs;
- To troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software;
- To providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications;
- To create technical documentation for reference and reporting;
- To learn intensively about new and existing technologies.
- High education in the field of computer science;
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, please, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework;
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Skill for writing reusable libraries;
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful;
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies;
- Understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN);
- Experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX and Shell script will be a plus;
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivation;
- Good knowledge of Romanian and Russian, medium level of spoken and written English.