We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
▪ Develop effective and innovative user interfaces
▪ Implement responsive web design principles and resolutions to maximize use among different devices
▪ Develop libraries and reusable code for future use
▪ Maintain, monitor, and update website features and performance
▪ Optimize application for maximum speed and performance
▪ Design and develop a well-tailored user experience
▪ Contribute to documentation, testing, code review, and general code health
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
▪ Is proficient in Vue and/or React.
▪ Is proficient in front-end state management, such as Vuex or Redux.
▪ Understands version control.
▪ Develops and implements highly-responsive user interface components.
▪ Is proficient in testing and debugging.
▪ Has a good understanding of performance.
▪ Has experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
▪ Has the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
▪ Has good speaking and writing English skills.
▪ Experienced, or not afraid to work with multicultural teams.
▪ Embraces the Agile Scrum work & delivery framework.
▪ Faces challenges full on and finds creative ways to fix unexpected problems.
▪ Is ready to build world class products.
NICE TO HAVE:
▪ Experience working with TypeScript
▪ Experience with SSR, in React or Vue
▪ Experience with React Native
▪ Experience with Tailwind CSS
▪ Experience with Storybook
▪ .Experience working with Jira
• Smart, gets things done
• Perfectionist when it comes to code quality
• Committed to following dev “best practices”, with code-reviews, unit tests, etc.
• Passionate for developing simple, clean, and attractive UI
• Willing to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
• Product-centric orientation
▪ A competitive salary
▪ Full social package and official employment
▪ Professional growth
▪ A friendly working environment
▪ Possibility to build, alongside the team, amazing new projects
The position assumes full time job in the company office. Part time or remote work is not possible.
If you're curious, send your resume to us with ”Front-End Developer” in the subject line.