Mission: As a Software Developer, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and will be responsible for all stages of software development, including architecture design, implementation and testing.
• Excellent knowledge of C # / .NET (from 3 years old);
• Knowledge of LINQ and the ability to write effective code;
• Experience with Entity Framework and ADO.NET;
• Ability and desire to write tests, experience with NUnit, Moq;
• Experience with MS SQL Server;
• Broad vision and interest in modern technologies and trends, understanding of their pros and cons: for example, ASP.NET Core vs ASP.NET MVC;
• Intermediate and advanced level of English language.
Will be an advantage:
• Knowledge of ASP.NET;
• Experience in developing WPF-applications;
• Experience in developing WCF-services;
• Experience in analyzing and optimizing productivity;
• Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
• Competitive salary;
• Modern office building, centrally located;
• Office perks including chill out area.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.