• Provide strategic, tactical, business oriented legal advice to clients (all types of business).
• Ensure legal compliance in all commercial matters, e.g. marketing initiatives, contract and company legal management documents, policies & procedures.
• Take part in legal analysis of company clients projects to achieve compliance with legislation, in particular with regard to competition, advertising and commercial regulation laws.
• Manage litigations (commercial claims).
• Advocate and present company position on legislative matters, monitor legislative and regulatory developments.
• Draft and review commercial contracts.
Qualifications & Experience
• University degree in law (last year university students are also eligible).
• Average general mark - 9.
Skills, Competencies & Languages
• Fluent in English, Russian, Romanian (both written and spoken).
• Excellent communication, advisory and interpersonal skills.
• Possess initiative, common sense, commercial mind-set and analytical/problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and in team and perform complex activities and analysis.
˗ Possibility to become a trainee lawyer within the Bureau.
˗ Professional experience.
˗ Good working conditions, fair bonuses for hard work and dedication.
All eligible candidates shall send an e-mail, attaching a CV, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All data contained by e-mails sent to the above mentioned e-mail address will be stored and processed only for the period of time necessary to select a candidate. Afterwards, all e-mails containing personal data will be destroyed (deleted).
By sending an e-mail and a CV, the applicant consents for his personal data to be processed according to the Law no.133/08.07.2011. Please do not send applications in case you do not agree for your personal data to be processed for the purposes mentioned above. Do note that the Employer is registered as a personal data operator with the National Centre for Personal Data Protection.