INDRIVO is a privately held, progressive international company specializing in customized digital consulting and technology development services. We breed exceptional talent and our team is constantly evolving as we strive to inspire our people and grow them to be thought industry leaders.
- Proven work experience in software testing, knowledge of principles, concepts and techniques;
- Knowledge in testing-related tools (version control, defect tracking, test management, test automation, condition simulation, monitoring);
- Deep experience in writing test documentation, test plans and test cases;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting;
- Base .NET (C#) Programming skills are a must;
- Experience in testing complex architectures in Microsoft environment;
- Experience with Mongo and Git (optional);
- Team player and positive attitude;
- Able to work independently, fast-learning and meet deadlines;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery environments.
- Manage defects by recording, reporting, analyzing and tracking to resolution;
- Analyze coming user stories for full non-ambiguous requirements;
- Communicate with developers and clients to solve issues;
- Create functional and non-functional test plans/test scenarios;
- Perform functional and regression testing;
- Design and develop test strategies;
- Maintain and improving existing automated tests, and adding new ones as appropriate.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are a dynamic team and do not discriminate against gender, age or race;
- We are located in a modern office building in the center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com specifying "QA Specialist" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com