We are Soft Tehnica and since 2004 we are crafting with enthusiasm and passion software solutions for a wide range of ideas, industries, clients and technologies. Over these years of activity we achieved exponential growth in terms of business, knowledge and human resources.
We believe that communication, cooperation and adaptation are the key ingredients towards the successful realization of great projects.
Our values include quality, dedication and a genuine objective orientated approach. Do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, in order to reach our objective with only the very best results in mind.
Find more about us at www.soft-tehnica.com or from our Facebook pages.
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
- Proven work experience in software testing, knowledge of principles, concepts and techniques
- Knowledge in testing-related tools (version control, defect tracking, test management, test automation, condition simulation, monitoring).
- Deep experience in writing test documentation, test plans and test cases
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Base .NET (C#) Programming skills are a must
- Experience in testing complex architectures in Microsoft environment
- Experience with Mongo and Git (optional)
- Team player and positive attitude
- Able to work independently, fast-learning and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience working in continuous integration and continuous delivery environments
- Managing defects by recording, reporting, analyzing and tracking to resolution
- Analyze coming user stories for full non-ambiguous requirements
- Communicating with developers and clients to solve issues
- Create functional and non-functional test plans/test scenarios
- Performing functional and regression testing
- Design and develop test strategies
- Maintaining and improving existing automated tests, and adding new ones as appropriate
- Competetive salary based on performance /experience / level / skills;
- Bonuses based on project excellent release;
- Agile Methodology;
- Excellent opportunity to grow professionally on the world-known projects of different complexity;
- Flexible working hours upon which you agree with your Manager;
- Training & development opportunities, certification for you career path;
- Working within a young and dynamic team
- Modern office building, centrally located;
- Office perks including chill out area.
Find more about us at: www.soft-tehnica.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com quoting the reference: "QA".
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.