Indrivo is a place where talent meets technology to create digital solutions that bring out valuable new uses of data and build intelligent and virtuous systems aimed at empowering people.
We are looking for ambitious and savvy talents to join our team and help us shape the future of technology.
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist who will orchestrate the entire staffing process from selection to employee onboarding. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be collaborating with technical leads and project managers to ensure completing the required candidates' pool while meeting deadlines and company selection standards. We expect a highly motivated and flexible professional who understands key challenges of IT recruitment and who will improve selection procedures.
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers on best recruitment practices and managing recruitment and onboarding procedure;
- Establishes applicant and recruiting requirements by understanding organization objectives and job qualifications and meeting with managers to clarify those;
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting candidates directly using newsgroups, job sites and other media;
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and matching qualifications to job profile;
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring candidates’ needs for compensation, benefits and non-financial motivation practices;
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting internal trainings;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and joining professional organizations.
- 2+ years of recruiting, interviewing and headhunting experience;
- Project management skills, particularly for coordinating staffing process start-to-end;
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal competency;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Romanian, Russian and English.
- IT recruitment experience & familiarity with IT job profiles - will be an advantage
What we offer:
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.