What’s with the name, Ellation? We’re all a cast of characters that get passion and strive to celebrate fandom in all its forms. So we’re building a collection of destinations (a constellation, if you will) that connect people with their passions. Each day, we work to achieve complete fan elation (our vision), starting with popular subscription-video-on-demand brands, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, and VRV. Our team spans across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Chișinău, and Tokyo to develop the product, design, engineering, marketing, and content that brings our communities of fans together.
About the Team
Our Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering teams champion Ellation’s goal of delivering high-quality video and rich content to our users on multiple platforms. In addition to devising testing strategies and evaluating feature quality, our quality engineers take part in feature planning and design reviews, to contribute their ideas and to ensure testability.
Ellation Moldova brings media and technology innovation to Chișinău -- our team of 150+ works alongside our colleagues in San Francisco and Tokyo. Awarded a top employer of the year in 2017, the growing team is made up of technical, functional, and domain experts that come together to create exceptional experiences for fans.
- Strong understanding of security concepts
- Technical experience with application security including OWASP top 10
- Experience conducting or coordinating vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- Experience developing and maintaining written security controls, compliance, and defining remediation strategies.
- Experience in source code security reviews
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to analyze complex problems
- Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure project deliverables
- Experience with Atlassian tools & applications (JIRA, Confluence)
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking
- Excellent change management and issue resolution skills with the ability to deliver results.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a related field
A day in the life of our Security Engineers:
- Develop, configure and maintain security systems to protect data, defining baselines and reports used for trend analysis
- Assist in security standards and procedures development
- Use security products and systems to detect security weaknesses
- Contribute to security assessments of applications and ongoing security awareness exercises.
- Plan and conduct penetration tests of enterprise applications.
- Plan and conduct vulnerability tests of technical infrastructure.
- Produce management reports of results of penetration and vulnerability tests.
Benefits and Perks: Chișinău Office
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Catered lunch 4x/week
- English courses
- Free access to the company’s onsite gym
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Frequent social and office events