Our company is seeking to recruit a proficient and well-qualified Customer Support Representative for a full-time job.
- University degree is a must;
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Russian/Romanian. Other foreign languages will be considered an advantage;
- Computer literacy at user level (Office programs, Search Engines, Email Client applications, etc)
- Previous work experience in this or similar fields is highly welcomed;
- Efficiency and productivity in multitasking assignments;
- Ability to manage priorities, set goals and meet deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented professional attitude;
- Competent at performing tasks independently as well as part of a team;
- Sociable, diligent, highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, open-minded and honest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance (via email and phone) to foreign clients with respect to company's products and/or services;
- Handle complex customer queries and complaints;
- Implement, improve and review Customer Relations Department policies and guidelines;
- Achieve and increase customer satisfaction by monitoring clients' feedbacks and performing market research surveys on customer needs and requirements;
- Draft, revise, and translate business agreements and other internal documents or materials;
- Monitor and control day-to-day activities;
- Perform other one-time tasks as delegated by the manager.
- Incentive monthly salary plus frequent bonuses based on delivered results;
- Interesting and challenging new tasks;
- Full wage package
- Modern and cozy office equipped with up-to-date appliances;
- Supportive and friendly co-workers;
- Liberal working environment, driven by team spirit and passion.
All interested candidates are required to submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line of the email.
Only selected applicants will be invited for a face-to-face interview.