“WebTech” company is looking for a candidate to fulfill the new position of a Social Media Manager for our Internet project.
- Define and execute a strategy to grow and engage our social following on key platforms such as Facebook, Twitter & YouTube, Instagram
- Devise and execute paid and organic social media campaigns, ensuring alignment with the wider marketing initiatives and monitoring cost effectiveness of the channel
- Forecasting and budgeting campaigns
- Set up necessary reporting across all social media activities
- Set up a Social Media listening framework and work with our Customer Relations team to create an escalation path for any complaints.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and evolving digital landscape
- Solid understanding of social media and the role it plays in the digital ecosystem.
- Ability to design and produce social media programmes.
- Ability to demonstrate ongoing engagement and activation strategies.
- Experience using content distribution techniques to extend the spread of content across multiple platforms and sites.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills and experience in creating content and publishing calendars for social media platforms.
- Ability to produce detailed and robust weekly reports on performance with actionable recommendations.
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic and friendly team
- Interesting new project
- Professional development
- Decent salary
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org