We are hiring developers to develop and maintain applications that are used in offices and production plants in our group of companies based in Europe and North Africa. These include in house applications and commercial software packages such as ERP system.
Duties and responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive but represents the most common or important duties of the position.
• Development and maintenance of the Manufacturing Execution System and ERP System
• Development and maintenance of system modules based on business requirements
• Application system testing and deployment
• Analyze, diagnose and solve application system issues
• Collaborations with team members and application system users
• Supports roll out of application systems and new functions
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred.
• 3 years’ experience or more in application system development
• Good communication skills with ability to communicate in English
• Ability to work both under supervision and independently
• Self-motivated with ability to take action proactively
• Team player with ability to collaborate with fellow team members locally and overseas
• Ability to travel for business trip an advantage
• Strong troubleshooting skills, must be able to perform root cause analysis, identify, isolate and solve technical issues.
• Java Web development: J2EE, Spring MVC, JSP, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Hibernate, JPA, Junit, Angular, Bootstrap.
• Experience in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms & Reports preferred
• Experience in BIP/BIRT reporting
• Experience in Oracle DB, SQLServer, PostgreSQL databases and SQL
• Knowledge of ITIL processes and practices (ITIL Foundations).
• Experience in version control tools such as SVN, CVS, GIT