Petrom-Moldova S.R.L. is looking for a full time position of Expert Category (Gastro/Cafe). The main objectives of the position consists in providing an optimized assortment in Filling Station Gastro/Cafe with focus on increasing and growth of sales, revenues and profitability, reaching the Turnover and Margin as well as following the Company Strategy.
• Monitor market conditions regarding Gastro/Cafe products;
• Regularly check for competitors offering and trends;
• Search for new requests from customers;
• Monitor market studies, new trends on the retail market, customers orientations regarding Gastro/Cafe products;
• Evaluate monthly performance/KPIs and track weekly sales figures;
• Negotiate and establish relationship with local suppliers regarding Gastro/Cafe products;
• Prepare negotiations with suppliers regarding Gastro/Cafe products;
• Negotiate with suppliers about commercial and legal terms;
• Continuously improve buying processes regarding Gastro/Cafe products;
• Secure delivery of Gastro/Cafe products;
• Define promotions in close alignment with local Marketing/Department Manager NOB Management;
• Collect and prepare daily, weekly and monthly statistical NOB Sales and Stock Reports;
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
• University degree (economics, business & administration);
• Work experience in similar field: 1-3 years (international experience or multinational environment experience would be an advantage);
• Proficient in English, Romanian, Russian;
• Computer literate;
• Personal organization and time management skills, including multi-tasking ability;
• Project management skills;
• Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills;
• Strong negotiation skills.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English to the following email address: email@example.com , specifying the position for which you are applying.Please include “Expert Category (Gastro/Cafe)” in the subject of your Email.Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.