We are Soft Tehnica and since 2004 we are crafting with enthusiasm and passion software solutions for a wide range of ideas, industries, clients and technologies. Over these years of activity we achieved exponential growth in terms of business, knowledge and human resources.
We believe that communication, cooperation and adaptation are the key ingredients towards the successful realization of great projects.
Our values include quality, dedication and a genuine objective orientated approach. Do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, in order to reach our objective with only the very best results in mind.
Find more about us at www.soft-tehnica.com or from our Facebook pages.
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of: Technical Support Engineer
Mission: System Administror activity will include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give colleagues quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will provide written instructions and technical manuals.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with other professionals and the customers in order to properly resolve any open case;
- Proactively communicate with customers as required, by keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages;
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction;
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities;
- Take ownership of technical issues, and working with the Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary;
- Maintenance of a IT infrastructure (Active Directory, Mail system, Databases, Virtual Private Networks, SVN system, etc.) including the installation, configuration, tuning, backup performing, cron jobs setup, log analysis and other activities in the services’ life cycle;
- Provide technical support, directly or through Remote Tools, based on help desk tickets or real-time chat type requests;
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the applications;
- Contribute with solutions and suggestions for improve and provide feedback;
- Prioritize and manage several open cases at one time;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving faults;
- Conduct regular electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role;
- Working knowledge of web platform development software and websites maintenance procedures;
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, Routing and other networking concepts;
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases, MySQL specifically & basic network configuration;
- Linux/Windows administration experience including scripting (shell, bash, batch files);
- Experience with technologies such as the AWS stack, Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.;
- Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy Experience with consuming and understanding of web services;
- Passionate about cloud system's availability, resiliency, and scalability;
- Knowledge of best practices in IT operations;
- Good analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Competitive salary and bonuses per results;
- Modern office building, centrally located;
- Office perks including chill out area.
Find more about us at: www.soft-tehnica.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: "System Administrator".
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.