INDRIVO is a privately held, progressive international company specializing in customized digital consulting and technology development services. We breed exceptional talent and our team is constantly evolving as we strive to inspire our people and grow them to be thought industry leaders.
• Develop, document and maintain engaging applications using the Xamarin Framework including, but not limited to, Android and iOS platforms;
• Serve as a SME (subject matter expert) and help estimate the work effort at different levels (project, story, iteration, release);
• Works with project stakeholders to clarify requirements or user stories;
• Works with architecture team to create technical designs, produce specifications and determine operational feasibility;
• Design, build, revise, update, refactor and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
• Communicates issues with team lead and other stakeholders in a timely manner so as to limit project timeline and cost impacts;
• Work closely with QA and project team to develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures;
• Prepares reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the applications;
• Work independently as well as collaboratively with a team for the achievement of objectives defined;
• Contribute with solutions and suggestions for improve and provide feedback;
• Work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
• Proven experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform, in special in Android and iOS environments;
• Excellent knowledge of C# and .Net Framework;
• Experience with consuming and understanding of web services;
• Integration experience with back-end database or transactional systems;
• Experience developing backend services using SOAP and REST;
• Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements, design, development, testing, release, and documentation;
• Strong understanding of object-oriented principles (OOP) and design patterns/practices;
• Experience with Test-Driven Development within an Agile, or Agile-based, environment
• Experience of source control systems and configuration management;
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
• We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
• We offer new employees referral bonuses;
• We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
• We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing trainings, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
• We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
• We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
• We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV, specifying "Xamarin Developer" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com