We are Soft Tehnica and since 2004 we are crafting with enthusiasm and passion software solutions for a wide range of ideas, industries, clients and technologies. Over these years of activity we achieved exponential growth in terms of business, knowledge and human resources. We believe that communication, cooperation and adaptation are the key ingredients towards the successful realization of great projects.
Our values include quality, dedication and a genuine objective orientated approach. Do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, in order to reach our objective with only the very best results in mind.
Find more about us at www.soft-tehnica.com or from our Facebook pages.
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
• Develop, document and maintain engaging applications using the Xamarin Framework including, but not limited to, Android and iOS platforms;
• Serve as a SME (subject matter expert) and help estimate the work effort at different levels (project, story, iteration, release);
• Works with project stakeholders to clarify requirements or user stories;
• Works with architecture team to create technical designs, produce specifications and determine operational feasibility;
• Design, build, revise, update, refactor and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
• Communicates issues with team lead and other stakeholders in a timely manner so as to limit project timeline and cost impacts;
• Work closely with QA and project team to develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures;
• Prepares reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the applications;
• Work independently as well as collaboratively with a team for the achievement of objectives defined;
• Contribute with solutions and suggestions for improve and provide feedback;
• Work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
• Proven experience with Xamarin Mobile Development Platform, in special in Android and iOS environments;
• Excellent knowledge of C# and .Net Framework;
• Experience with consuming and understanding of web services;
• Integration experience with back-end database or transactional systems;
• Experience developing backend services using SOAP and REST;
• Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements, design, development, testing, release, and documentation;
• Strong understanding of object-oriented principles (OOP) and design patterns/practices;
• Experience with Test-Driven Development within an Agile, or Agile-based, environment
• Experience of source control systems and configuration management;
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Competitive salary and bonuses per results;
- Modern office building, centrally located;
- Office perks including chill out area.
Find more about us at: www.soft-tehnica.com.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com quoting the reference: "Xamarin Developer".
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.