We are looking for awesome people who speak English, know how to make a research on the internet and analyze data.
• Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines;
• Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new information;
• Identify and report double information;
• Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information.
• English is not Chinese for you;
• You’re turning into Sherlock Holmes when internet research is involved;
• You’re a friendly person who doesn’t mind rubbing elbows and sharing plates with new people.
• Be a 2nd or 3rd year student;
• Be available to join us long-term.
• Full/Part time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary starting 250 Euro for the Full time employment;
• Official employment;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Young team, social events, free refreshments;
• Periodical salary revision.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply, please send your English CV marked with the job-code SP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.