We are Soft Tehnica and since 2004 we are crafting with enthusiasm and passion software solutions for a wide range of ideas, industries, clients and technologies. Over these years of activity we achieved exponential growth in terms of business, knowledge and human resources.
We believe that communication, cooperation and adaptation are the key ingredients towards the successful realization of great projects.
Our values include quality, dedication and a genuine objective orientated approach. Do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, in order to reach our objective with only the very best results in mind.
Find more about us at www.soft-tehnica.com or from our Facebook pages
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
- Participate and/or select technical implementation platforms / frameworks;
- Participate in functional specification / architecture phases;
- Review Creative/UX/Strategy deliverables from a technical point of view;
- Weekly reports will be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies;
- Communicate with customers, and with the internal staff to ensure that the defined architecture accurately reflect the desired features and effectively express the product implementation details;
- Work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline;
- Providing Solution and Technical architect for sites to be built on Drupal7/8 platform;
- Work with development team and guide them with solution/ architecture;
- Review design and architecture of new applications and critical enhancements;
- Help team for developing elegant solutions using Drupal API;
- Ensure use of best programming practices for having a high performance Drupal/LAMP architectures;
- Ensure clarity around priorities and goals for the entire functional area;
- Working with senior management and other peers for strategy development and execution planning;
- Work on POCs and other technical documents;
- Help team to build Drupal competency by training.
- Expert with PHP technologies (Pure PHP development, Drupal 7/8, Magento, Wordpress, LAMP stack setup and support). Experienced with multi-site setups;
- Knowledge of source control, configuration and release management techniques;
- Experience estimating projects and producing WBS plans;
- Experience with client side frameworks such as knockout.js, bootstrap.js, etc.;
- Experience implementing design patterns;
- Experience with database design and implementation;
- Experience with Mobile platform development (iOS, Android);
- Experience with web Accessibility and responsive design development;
- Direct experience working in a CMS (cataloguing, taxonomies, template design, style sheet design, workflows, identity management, etc.);
- Experience with multi-tiered application architecture;
- Familiar with enterprise-class web applications and related technologies;
- Experience in facilitating business process improvement;
- Experience in documentation of business requirements;
- Client facing experience (participate in requirement gathering, training, status reports);
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills in a technical environment;
- Able to lead and track the progress of project development team;
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Knowledge of agile delivery methodologies;
- Business Systems Analysis experience;
- Experience in debugging, performance testing, code reviewing, Unit testing;
- Have good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Excellent IT skills, especially with products, new technologies and trends;
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and rapidly changing work environment;
- Exceptional creativity and innovation;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Competitive salary and bonuses per results;
- Modern office building, centrally located;
- Office perks including chill out area.
Find more about us at: www.soft-tehnica.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com quoting the reference: "Drupal Arhitect".
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.