About the Job:
Planning, designing and enhancing an existing windows application.
• Implement all aspects of an application design - high-performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing
• Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
• Experience with implementation part of large Enterprise Systems
• Good Knowledge of the the C #, WPF
• Good Knowledge of the WINDOWS FORM and windows API
• Good Knowledge of OOP Principles
• Good experience with .net core 2 development
- Good Salary
- Modern office equipment
- Office located in the city center
- Payment for all local holidays
- Annual holiday incentive as defined by law (Additional salary).
- 28 paid vacation days.
Working hours: Full-time
We only read CV's that are written in English.