Join “Agile Partners”, a company of young professionals creating and building global FinTech products.
Agile Partners is looking to fill a vacant Customer Support Operator position. We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative, who is genuinely excited to help clients. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. The person joining us will be a part of a great team creating amazing FinTech products. You will be working along a team of talented professionals, designers and developers.
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Resolve promptly product or service problems via phone, chat, email, mail or social media by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Proven customer support or experience as a client service representative
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of English
• Proficiency with ICT tools, including MS Office software
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Quality Focus, problem solving, patience, negotiation, positive attitude, attention to details
• Documentation Skills
• Analyzing Information
• Team player
• Fast learner
• A competitive salary
• Social package and official employment
• Professional growth
• A friendly working environment
• Possibility to build, alongside the team, amazing new projects
The position assumes full time job in the company office. The Customer Support Operator must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends. Part time or remote work is not possible. If you're curious about what we have to offer, send your resume to us with ”Support Operator” in the subject line.