Ellation Moldova brings media and technology innovation to Chișinău -- our team of 150+ works alongside our colleagues in San Francisco and Tokyo. Awarded a top employer of the year in 2017, the growing team is made up of technical, functional, and domain experts that come together to create exceptional experiences for fans
About the Team
Ellation Web Team is the place to be if you're curious, versatile and on track with all the changes around. Our focus is providing the best experience on the web version of Crunchyroll and VRV products. We build reusable components that can be shared among other teams.
If you are interested in React, have a passion for the latest technologies in frontend world, and care about the quality of code then we would welcome you to our team.
- 1+ years of experience in ReactJS
- Passionate about code quality
- Good knowledge of Redux Architecture
- Good knowledge to work with Hypermedia/Rest api
- Excellent knowledge of CSS, and CSS methodologies
- Ability to write unit tests (Mocha/Chai)
- Deep knowledge of Git
- Open mind and excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Catered lunch 4x/week
- English courses
- Free access to the company’s onsite gym
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Frequent social and office events
What’s with the name, Ellation? We’re all a cast of characters that get passion and strive to celebrate fandom in all its forms. So we’re building a collection of destinations (a constellation, if you will) that connect people with their passions. Each day, we work to achieve complete fan elation (our vision), starting with popular subscription-video-on-demand brands, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, and VRV. Our team spans across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Chișinău, and Tokyo to develop the product, design, engineering, marketing, and content that brings our communities of fans together.