Universoft was founded in 2008 and has been a growing company ever-since. Our mission is transforming businesses by producing cutting-edge digital products for our clients. We specialize in native, mobile and web applications development, as well as developing strong and scalable back-end systems to support the projects
Universoft is looking for a PHP Developer to join our development team!
PHP Developer will work with the development team to design and build solutions for mobile apps. He or she will design, develop, test, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web services with high volumes of traffic and high availability.
- Write simple and clean code
- Ability to build and consume web services
- Work with relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with Linux, git, nginx
- Conversational English
- Develping new web services and applications
- Providing support and improvements for existing projects
- Setup CI/CD for delivered code
- Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities
Nice to have:
- Experience with API design
- Firebase services experience
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working with ElasticSearch/SOLR
- Consuming/Configuring AWS services (ex: S3, CloudFront)
- PhalconPHP framework experience
You will have the chance to:
- Take a role in the scalable projects that serve to millions of users!
- Be a part of the development process that is hand in hand with Research and Development activities.
- Experience how technology can be used for professional purposes.
- Be a member of a dynamic development team and an agile development process.
- Follow the latest technology trends in mobile app development.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive industry level salaries, reviewed on a time basis, or on personal achievements and involvement in the project.
- Full social package, medical assurance.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate professionals, with ability for fast growing in professional terms.
- Five days full time working hours and paid extra hours.
- Bonuses, comfortable office and others nice facilities.
Salary based upon interview.
Please send your resume (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE indicate in subject the position you apply for.