We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate software engineer. If you have a strong background in iOS development and want to help build large-scale, high-performance, customer-friendly client applications and are interested in working in a cutting-edge company, then this is the job for you.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience with iOS development (iOS SDK and XCode).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to think creatively.
- Ability to write clean and readable code
- Creativity, productivity, responsability
- Fluency in English is a great advantage
- Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today!
You will be responsible for:
- Create and manage existing application, debugging, profiling and fine tuning
- Implementing functional requirements written directly by product managers
- Being creative, elaborate new and optimised algorithms
You will have the chance to:
- Take a role in the scalable project that serve to millions of users!
- Be a part of the development process that is hand in hand with Research and Development activities
- Experience how technology can be used for professional purposes
- Follow the latest technology trends in development
What we offer:
- Highly competitive industry level salaries, reviewed on a time basis, or on personal achievements and involvement in the project
- Full social package, medical assurance
- Working in a team of talented and passionate professionals, with ability for fast growing in professional terms
- Five days full time working hours
- Bonuses, comfortable office and others nice facilities
Salary based upon interview.
Please send your resume (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE indicate in subject the position you apply for.