They are looking for dynamic self-starters who are ready to take control of their future and make an impact in the company!
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing the company's services online, utilizing such techniques in the field such as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization.
1. Coordinate all media contact and ensure that the company consistently gets print and digital coverage;
2. Develop a measuring system for determining the success of each marketing program;
3. Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements;
4. Maintain editorial control on all marketing and public relations collateral that is released on behalf of the company and ensure valuable content is defined for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications;
5. Ensure that campaigns are staying on track and being received well by the public;
6. Develop company marketing policies and communicate those policies to the entire organization;
7. Promote the company’s products and services by working closely with advertising and other marketing managers;
8. Estimate the demand for the company’s products and services and discover new market segments;
9. Develop a strategy for product pricing based on the market demand and similar products offered by competitors;
10. Keep an eye on trends that indicate a need for emerging products and services and oversee new product development;
11. Develop and implement strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence;
12. Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently;
13. Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.;
14. Monitor progress and submit performance reports;
15. Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
1. Proven experience in marketing, communications or public relations;
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field;
3. Exceptional communication, leadership and organizing skills;
4. Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing and public relations collateral;
5. Ability to initiate and monitor several simultaneous projects;
6. Analytical and creative thinking;
7. Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices;
8. Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.) and Google AdWords;
9. Customer-oriented approach with aptitude.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent working conditions in the comfortable office in the city center
- Official employment and full social package;
- Opportunity to grow your existing skills and develop new ones;
- Opportunity to understand and work with different business models;
- Come meet us and you will discover by yourself more benefits.
Find more about us at: www.soft-tehnica.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com quoting the reference: "Marketing Manager".
Tel.: + 373 79 733 016.