Monsato SA, работающее в Молдове с 1997 года, ищет двух опытных программистов, для работы на постоянного американского клиента.
Предлагаем fulltime job position, полный соцпакет, хороший коллектив, тимбилдинги за границей, интересную работу и достойную зарплату.
Our customer is one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world. On this project we are working on the bleeding-edge of Big Data technology to develop high performance data analytics platform, which handles petabytes datasets. We are looking for an enthusiastic and technology-proficient Big Data Developer, who is eager to participate in design and implementation of a top-notch Big Data solution to be deployed at massive scale.
- Participate in design and development of Big Data analytical applications
- Design, support and continuously enhance the project code base, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
- Write complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management
- Implement large-scale near real-time streaming data processing pipelines
- Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting edge Big Data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale
What will be a plus:
- Strong knowledge of Scala
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop and Spark, experience with data mining and stream processing technologies (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Akka Streams)
- Understanding of the best practices in data quality and quality engineering
- Experience with version control systems, Git in particular
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Experience with Github-based development processes
- Experience with JVM build systems (SBT, Maven, Gradle)
- High-energy atmosphere of exponentially & successfully growing company
- A very attractive compensation package
- Team buildings in Europe
- Business trips to the USA with possibility of relocation
For mor information visit: http://monsato.md/careers/
To book an interview please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information contact Yuriy at 888195.