We are looking for an Advanced content manager with SEO and HTML knowledge who will be responsible for the content management process on several financial websites.
We are looking for a person responsible for ensuring that every piece of content that we publish is EPIC
The basic responsibilities:
• Post, edit, and adjust the published content.
• Basic SEO activities (titles, meta descriptions).
• Perform internal linking across the website.
• Analyze content performance via Ahrefs and Google Analytics.
• Provide action plans based on content performance analysis.
• Setup WordPress websites according to an existing design.
• Create pages based on demo WordPress content.
• Fix and edit pages using basic HTML.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have excellent written English skills.
• Be well organized and able to work independently.
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and on-page SEO.
Benefits of working in our team:
• Friendly atmosphere and low-stress environment;
• Official Employment and a competitive remuneration and social package;
• Personal mentoring and professional training;
• Opportunity for fast career growth and personal development;
• Flexibility to choose the most suitable working schedule;
Important: If you are interested in this position, please fill out this short online form:
A Google account is required to fill out this form.