LeaderHR is currently recruiting for a local startup that works with US clients. A company of young professionals creating and building global FinTech products.
They are looking for a Mobile app React Native Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize mobile apps for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Effectively collaborate with other team members
• Review code an ensure compliance with standards
Skills and Qualifications:
• 1-2 years) Experience with React Native
• Experience with application adjustment for Android/iOS
• Good knowledge of React Native architecture
• Available apps on Play Store / AppStore
• Knowledge of state management utilities (Redux/Flow)
• Experience with integration of Native Modules
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Experience in writing and maintaining tests
• Good knowledge and experience with Git and Git Flow
• Any additional skills and qualifications will be considered an advantage
• Smart, gets things done
• A perfectionist when it comes to code quality
• Committed to following dev “best practices”, with code-reviews, unit tests, etc.
• Passionate about developing simple, clean, and attractive UI
• Willing to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
• Product-centric orientation
• A competitive salary
• Full social package and official employment
• Professional growth
• A friendly working environment
• Possibility to create, alongside the team, amazing new projects
The position assumes the full-time job in the company office. Part-time or remote work is not possible. If you're curious, send your resume to us with ”Front-End Developer” in the subject line to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to meet you!