We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com
Support Engineer (German & English)
Join our global team and become an experienced professional! We offer you the opportunity to upgrade your career and learn to work with different technologies.
We are looking for a Support Engineer who will be responsible for handling incidents according to the Incident Process and is a part of Customer Service. The candidate must possess excellent communication, customer-oriented mind and interpersonal skills.
Take a look at your responsibilities:
- Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
Your path to success requires:
- German & English - advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.)
- A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner;
You will be awarded for your success with:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Professional trainings
- Continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Coffee, tea, fruit day and an awesome team to meet with.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at JobsMD@Stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!