FunEasyLearn is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Android Developer. We provide high-quality educational apps for learning different languages.
The job purpose is to design and implement changes in existing and new applications.
What we are looking for:
• Passion for app development
• Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java)
• Solid experience with Android development tools (SDK, IDE), Android Studio, GIT
• Ability to write clean and readable code
• Good understanding of software development best practices
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Must reference at least one application you developed
• Fluency in English is a great advantage
What we offer:
• Work with high-tech technologies
• A unique learning experience in our company
• Working experience with great potential for growth
• Competitive salary (starting from $1,000)
• Benefits and compensations
• Friendly team and an amazing office space
We invite you to join us for a unique working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment, using the latest industry technology.
For more info: