LeaderHR was founded in 2017 with a single mission: to be the most innovative, creative and helpful HR agency in Eastern Europe. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes and develop custom-made strategies for long term relationships.
We are looking for a cheerful Recruiter that loves to attract, deliver, and retain top talent. You will partner with some of the industry's premier business leaders and collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategies, organisation development, and offer negotiations. You will develop data-driven solutions focused on improving both operational efficiencies and candidate/employee experience, identifying both short and long-term opportunities.
Who You Are:
- You deliver outstanding client service, recruiting strategy, negotiation, and closing skills
- You take the initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- You utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to evaluate and hire top talent creatively
- You act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process
- You extend offers, close candidates, and document results to improve the offer acceptance rate
- You are a critical thinker. You don’t accept the easy answer. You ask questions and always check yourself and others for bias, having real conversations to find the truly best solution for the problem.
- You want to bring positivity, collaboration, creative energy and fun to our team culture. You value these things and want to see the team thrive and bring positive change to the organisation and our candidates.
- Min of 2+ years experience as a recruiter, preferably with 1 of these years as an in-house recruiter
- 2+ years of experience using social platforms as talent databases
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to recruit for a variety of roles and levels i.e. Sales, Engineering/Technical, General & Administration. Interview and assess, plus leading initiatives to continue driving a fantastic candidate experience.
- Proactive and effective communication, strong presentation and networking skills.
- International mindset and English Fluency is required
Send your CV to email@example.com mentioning the job title: Recruiter and the link to your LinkedIn profile. We can't wait to meet you. Good luck!