LeaderHR was founded in 2017 with a single mission: to be the most innovative, creative and helpful HR agency in Eastern Europe. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes and develop custom-made strategies for long term relationships.
Digital Marketing Manager
LeaderHR is currently recruiting for a local and internationally recognised media agency. This is an unparalleled opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing professional to join the organisation and both demonstrate and develop their existing skill sets. We are looking for a qualified, performance-driven Digital Marketing Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for this company’s clients.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company’s clients online presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our company and our clients’ business objectives.
- Build the digital marketing team and roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budgets
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of clients’ customer interaction
- Oversee clients’ social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics, etc.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales Directors of clients to improve client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Active involvement and initiative in new business (approaching new clients) and prepare strategies & presentations to attract new client into the agency
- Develop and manage an SMM team, collaborate with the media team of the agency and third parties (vendors, service providers) to develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, lead generation, etc.
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Basic knowledge of how the financial system of the company works
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field would be an advantage
- Work schedule: Monday – Friday, 09 am – 6 pm
- Competitive Salary (base salary + bonuses)
- Performance bonus
- Office massage services (twice a month)
- Separate office
If this sounds like you, please send your CV's and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job " Digital Marketing Manager". Good luck with your application.