The project is aimed to build and maintain web, mobile and desktop texting platform. The project will employ latest cutting edge technologies and architectural approaches to guarantee that the technical solutions being built addresses the business requirements and match the Client’s standards.
Expected from the candidates:
- Good understanding of most of React’s APIs + Component Patterns (render-prop, hoc, functional, etc.);
- Knowledge of the following libraries: react-router, react-intl.;
- Good grip of ES6;
- Good knowledge of Redux + patterns to use inside of it;
- Translate UI/UX design to code and visual elements of an application;
- Experience with XML, JSON and REST;
- Any Back-End knowledge will be an advantage;
- Experience with the UI-kit material-ui;
- Knowledge Yarn;
- DB knowledge (MySQL, MS SQL);
- Proven code testing skills (debugging, unit testing, etc.);
- Knowledge and ability to work with GIT and Jira (Agile);
- Understanding of coding standards and best practices for developing efficient and high-available front-end systems;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Demonstrates initiative;
- Team player;
- Self-drive and ability to work independently;
- Self-management (consciousness, tolerance);
- Maximum attention to details and analytical thinking;
- Ability to organize workload taking full responsibility for what you do.
- Attractive salary based on experience and skills;
- Any salary level can be discussed and revised periodically based on individual professional performance;
- Flexible working hours upon which you agree with manager;
- Unlimited opportunities for fast career growth and professional development;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment, no bureaucracy;
- International US team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you;
- Oversea business trips.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code RJSR in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 68 50 35 60