We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Ability to design and implement iOS applications with Xcode
• Proficient in Objective-C
• Knowledge of REST APIs
• Attention to details
• Experience working collaboratively with designers
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Experience with Phonegap, HTML5
• Adept at hacking open source software
• Worked with git, subversion
• Competitive salary
• Relocation package for 2 months
• Employment documents support regardless of the citizenship status
• Team events and interesting tech conferences
• Technical workshops, certifications, courses, books
• Health Care Insurance
• English classes
If you are looking for an opportunity where your talent and creativity are valued and rewarded, send us your CV at email@example.com