HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Technical Support Assistant
Multinational company specialized in Tobacco field.
- Perform structured & accurate collection and consolidation of data on market, sales and KPIs from internal & external sources;
- Continuously monitor and ensure the quality of primary data;
- Introduce the consolidated data in available reporting systems;
- Provide regular reporting and required analytical inputs on information gathered according to the agreed schedule, standard format and appropriate delivery form to the approved list of users;
- Handle ad-hoc requests from relevant stakeholders to collect, verify and analyze the data;
- Identify issues and propose improvements in the current reporting processes, structure, form and delivery as well as analytical methods in order to best serve the business needs;
- Higher education (University degree in Economics / Business Administration /Statistics/ IT / Applied Sciences);
- Min 1 years’ experience in sales & performance analysis and reporting (preferred within international organizations)
- Advanced PC Skills: MS Office with the focus on Excel – working with large data; knowledge of commercial systems and databases;
- Experience with CRM systems and with Tableau software is a significant advantage;
- Good command of English language;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and understand what resources / functions (departments) have to be involved to deliver the task;
- Ability to quickly learn new information.
The company offer:
- You will work in truly international environment.
- You will get unique development opportunities.
- You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues.
- You will get competitive level of compensation
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code TSA in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.