HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Multinational company specialized in Tobacco field.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Plan, execute, monitor and close the project utilizing and adhering to Project Management best practice
- Conceptualizes and develops effective project plans, methodologies and approaches
- Manage changes in project scope and pro-actively support, analyze and communicate their potential impacts (cost, time, sourcing) to Management team
- Understand business needs, define requirements, propose and validate solutions
- Share project progress, report status and outcomes to management, share learning
- Identify project risks, manage issues escalations, mitigate issues and raise potential bottlenecks
- Assist and advise teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
- Continuously monitors progress & takes corrective actions that ensure successful achievement of project goals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree (Business Administration, Management, Economics or other equivalent)
- Sound experience in project management
- Strong interest in innovative technologies
- Project Management certification, experience in Design Thinking or Lean Startup project methodology is a plus
- Advanced written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Career opportunities in a multinational company
- Possibilities to learn and develop in a highly professional environment
- Competitive salary
- Great working atmosphere in a dynamic team of professionals
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code PMO in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.