Bass Systems is the leader in integrated IT solutions, consulting and communication, at the forefront of the best teams in the Republic of Moldova, for 10 years on local market, specialized in consulting, software development and architecture and project management. We have been providing IT solutions for complex scenarios, delivering measurable results for exceptional business value to the organization, its customers and end users.
As a Software Support Engineer, you cooperate with our highly qualified team. You are responsible for your designated tasks and will support our standard software and individual software uses for our demanding customers. After an intensive introduction into our standards, products and our environment, you will be very well integrated in our technical support team and able to work efficiently.
- Provide technical support as a first level support;
- Provide support services to the customer according to SLA (Service Level Agreement);
- Plan, monitor & control the flow of support demand and verification of the offered solution;
- Identify resources needed to solve the technical requests;
- Collaborate with other departments to deliver the right customer solution.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Experience min. 1 or 2 years in the area of software technical support, development and implementation of software projects;
• Quick learning, open to new technologies;
• Proficient English skills which you will use in the written & spoken communication with our customers and teammates;
• Practical experience or abilities in using regular computer programs and network technologies;
• Experience working with relational databases and SQL knowledge;
• Experience to use UNIX / Linux environments;
• Experience in Billing Telecommunication Systems;
• Compelling analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
• Communicative person, eager to share ideas & knowledge and to make team with the colleagues.
• Long-term, permanent, full time working contract;
• Training and courses;
• Excellent social and salary conditions;
• Challenging working environment within a dynamic team;
• New and modern headquarter located on Calea Iesilor Street, near Zorile.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position you apply for.