LeaderHR was founded in 2017 with a single mission: to be the most innovative, creative and helpful HR agency in Eastern Europe. We approach each of our clients with fresh eyes and develop custom-made strategies for long term relationships.
LeaderHR provides organizations with the tools and Human Resources services to succeed in the global talent marketplace. Due to the inherent scalability of our solutions, we are flexible enough to meet companies’ local and international efforts, including HR program requirements. Our mission is to empower employers and employees to make their best work and to collaborate together effortlessly.
About the job:
This is an exciting and multi-faceted role supporting the Founder of a company and the organisation itself. The right candidate is innovative, curious, self-starting, and extremely focused. (S)he should have superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, and confidence to proactively jump in and own tasks with strong logistics and an operationally focused lens.
This role also requires:
- A high level of professionalism in dealing with individuals from both inside and outside of the company
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral
- The ability to complete tasks and projects quickly, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and work effectively with team members across the organization
- A good sense of humour and a desire to work hard, have fun, and make history
- Manage schedules and travel arrangements
- Prepare business reports, expense statements, monitor budgets
- Maintain “who does what” document
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables with follow up on outstanding items
- Take minutes at meetings and keeping track of follow up actions
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Experience prioritizing work with a high degree of ambiguity
- The ability to work under aggressive deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Ability to handle the ‘hands-on’ day-to-day management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues
- Experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives
- Hands-on problem solver and team player with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience supporting an Executive
- B.A. or equivalent degree
- Fluency in the English language (C1, C2 level)
If this sounds like you or you have no experience, but you think that you can do this job, don't hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please don't forget to mention in the email the title of this job: Executive/Personal Assistant. Good luck with the application!