HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
Customer Support/Software Integrator
- Foreign company specialized in software solutions for market research and mystery shopping
- Ensure that clients know how to use the services, provide assistance and support if necessary;
- Effectively interact with other departments within the company in order to be briefed and correct ensuring all aspects to the point of account manager handover.
- Ensure that clients know to use the services and provide assistance and support if necessary.
- Be willing to lead cross functional team training based on best practices associated with the software as it pertains to your experience based on customer implementations.
- Project managing, developing timetables and setting deadlines for clients and the Checker internal team.
- Responsible to support all requests for assistance in a timely manner.
- Responsible for diagnostic and troubleshooting work.
- Drive product roadmap strategies that enable faster implementations and also drive ease of use for the customer.
- Responding to requests from the Checker management in an efficient and timely manner
- Support clients' representatives providing valuable guidance around operations and optimization of the application through quality service delivery and by utilizing CRM and Support Tickets systems.
- Co-work with development management team to improve system design, development process, account management.
- Working with other colleges team members to develop suitable course content
- Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site training
- Coordinate new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software
- Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site training;
- Support clients' representatives providing valuable guidance around operations and optimization of the application through quality service delivery;
- Actively seeking to provide more benefits to portfolio by the services offered.
- Full-time schedule: 9.00 - 18.00 (Monday-Friday)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Fluent English: good spoken and written communication skills;
- French or German: good spoken and written communication skills (will be a plus);
- Experience in customer support;
- Good technical orientation;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- General Computer knowledge;
- Good analytical view;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Professional growth opportunities;
- Exciting projects;
- Travel all around the world.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CS3 in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.