For our SDK team in Bucharest, located at the 35th floor in Sky Tower building (highest high in Romania), we are hiring a Senior iOS Developer.
If interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the selected candidates we are offering a relocation package and 1 salary upfront payment at relocation.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will:
- Participate in the analysis and design of AdsWizz iOS SDK
- Contribute in developing state-of-the-art SDKs which are integrated in the most used audio-players with the highest footprint worldwide (TuneIn, iHeart, Pandora, SoundCloud etc.)
- Implement new audio ad formats, like Shake Me, AR ads etc.
- Give market direction by developing audio SDK industry standards for measuring & Ad insertion
- Contribute to the development effort during the full life cycle of the software product
- Assure quality for your deliverables
- Apply state of art software development methodologies (Agile, Unified Process, UML Modeling, Design Patterns)
- Fix and maintain proprietary systems or in-house developed software
Your Job Requirements:
- Studies in Computers Science, Mathematics, Business IT, or related discipline
- Extended knowledge of Objective-C programming and iOS Framework
- Experience applying development best practices (documentation, code reviews, coding standards, design patterns)
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
The following represents an asset:
- Experience with iOS Audio Players
Our offer (bonuses, benefits) - what’s in it for you:
- Casual & friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement, we have a start-up mindset and easy going communication style (even with Top Management)
- Technology diversity (autonomy to choose which technology you want to use for the quarterly roadmap project), real technical challenges
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team from each office we have
- Flexible working program and Work from home option
- Individual trainings and certifications annual budget
- Bonus system, on top of base salary, paid quarterly (for real, not just on paper)
- Paid days off related to quarterly performance
- Sports package
- We encourage you for a healthy life-style: running/Bike events enrollment on company’s account
- Meal tickets
- Gift cards for special events (e.g.: Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Private premium medical subscription
- Parking lots at Sky Tower
- Adswizz technical books library
- Good hardware devices (new laptops / Mac’s, displays etc.)
- Annual Christmas party (open bar, coolest locations in Bucharest)
- Family events (e.g.: Halloween and Christmas party for employees’ kids)
- Themed team events nights (casino night, boardgames night, scary movies night etc.)
- Covering luncheon for team meetings during lunch time
- Weekly Fruits day, orange juice, coffee, milk, vending machine, games (ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.)
- CSR activities (cake auctions, yard sales, blood donation campaigns @our office)
- We celebrate our wins with Belgian chocolate & beers, great Californian and Romanian wines or just tap water but we celebrate each time we release new break-through software!
Wanna see how Belgian chocolate goes with technology? Come and join a community of the smartest folks you’ve ever met, that want to aim for the sky and want to use their skills to make a difference!
AdsWizz is the leading technology provider of advertising solutions for the digital audio industry. The company seamlessly connects the digital audio advertising ecosystem with its suite of platforms and software solutions. AdsWizz provides leading audio publishers with advanced server-side and client-side insertion software, and with audio-centric ad serving and supply-side platforms. AdsWizz also operates the largest premium audio ad marketplace and provides ad networks and programmatic trading desks with solutions to effectively trade online audio inventory.
AdsWizz powers the world’s leading audio publishers, agencies, advertisers, and digital ad-sale teams. The company is based in San Mateo, California with teams in Europe and Asia.
The Market Opportunity:
AdsWizz is virtually the only full stack audio programmatic platform in the industry. We build the pipes that enable digital audio advertising transactions to flow easily between buyers and sellers. The AdsWizz’s advertising solution powers all of the well-known music platforms, podcasts and broadcasting groups worldwide including Pandora, iHeartMedia, Cox, Tune-in, SoundCloud and dozens more. The company’s technology connects audio publishers to the advertising community and works today with most major advertising agencies and trading desks.
AdsWizz builds and manages the products across the entire audio ecosystem that power programmatic audio advertising today. The company is the market share leader in each of the product categories, and powers the largest and fastest growing audio marketplace in the world, AdWave, which delivers nearly 100 million audio ad impressions every single day. Marketers are ramping up their audio ad spend, with more than two thirds interested in programmatic buying for streaming music.
To learn more about Adswizz please go to http://www.adswizz.com